top of page

Our Clubhouse
According to our records, the clubhouse located on the property was originally built in 1895 by C.B. Hayes who used the house for his summer residence and for visiting business partners. Since that time the house has been updated several times including bathroom, kitchen and flooring.

Lakeside West

Lakeside Center

Lakeside East

Center West

South West

South East
Great Room



bottom of page
